International Centre For Suppressed Music
What we collect
ICSM collects the following information about you during the checkout process on our store and while you are visiting our website:
- Submitted Data: we use and store the information you submit when joining, signing up for the newsletter, and donating for the purposes of the organization and the explicit purpose of the forms through which the data is submitted
- Donation Information: we use this for processing your donation
When you make a donation or join our organization us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes, such as, to:
- Send you information about your membership and donation
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your membership
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will store order information for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We will also store comments, if you choose to leave them.
Who on our team has access
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both administrators and can access donation information like how much was given, when it was given and where confirmation should be sent, and information like your name, email address, and billing information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
We share data for the following purposes:
- Marketing: we use data from the site for purposes of re-marketing through our email marketing, and social media.